Neler Yeni

Hoşgeldiniz İslami Forum Sayfası

Tüm özelliklerimize erişmek için şimdi bize katılın. Kaydolduktan ve oturum açtıktan sonra, konular oluşturabilir, mevcut konulara yanıtlar gönderebilir, diğer üyelerinize itibar kazandırabilir, kendi özel mesajınızı edinebilir ve çok daha fazlasını yapabilirsiniz. Ayrıca hızlı ve tamamen ücretsizdir, peki ne bekliyorsunuz?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Selam Aleykum (1 Kullanıcı)

Nettuno

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
12 Şub 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
I'm from Italy and fresh Muslim.I have met an Turkish family in Bristol Uk while studing in 2006.They helped and teached all the way to decide changing my religion.Ppl call me as Renegade around of my family,friend but no matter for me.In fact i lost my all friends bcos of that.I have been learning Muslim rules for 2½ years.I read books which founded in English.In italian very rare and i cant fill in blanks really.Ok i had learnt many things via reading books but i have too many questions which i cant find in books.I found some other pages about Islam in english but to get answer too late,sometimes never come back.I try to find places to get answer my minds and make new friendships in Muslims.
I have been to turkey twice with this family,i learn Turkish as well but its too early to speak in Turkish for me.I work as architect in uk and i will turn my 26 in next August.I'm feeling so happy to be Muslim and part of that.
I hope someone could understand me here...

May Allah bless you all.

Luvi

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
24 Ocak 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Ve Aleykum Selam... Welcome to here...

Nettuno

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
12 Şub 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
tesekkurler arkadas,Aleykum Selam
I have a problem that i can't find even 1 word in english.I just cheked forums for a while,i know you share great stories and dialogues among important Muslim scholars,i want to know what they speak about.I don't want to life only in rules.These real stories affected me to learn Islam.Would you mind if i suggest an english forum here?Where should i apply?I know some other people having this problem.even 1 word unknown important for me.
Best regards

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
congratulation.........wellcome to our muslim forum and our relagion. what your the real name is ? what is your nationality ?

Nettuno

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
12 Şub 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
my identity name is giancarlo but i changed my name to Yousef.Thats my new anne,baba decided :) my origin Italian but i live and work in united kingdom.
I ask many questions but no one answer me or pay attention at me.I know all muslim people over 38 years old.I can't find any young muslim friends at my ages.I'm not regret do be Muslim never but think of me please.I'm exactly lonely.Turkish people precious to me im obliged but i can't find any Turkish friend to speak with me in english or italian.
I need an English (or italian) forum here

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
nettuno are you want to learn how open the new forum from our. ı apologise for you because my inglish very very bad :) but what can ı do for you :D

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
inşallah ı can help you nettuno :)

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
what is your problem nettuna ı cant understand it. ı am sorry :( so sorry..

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
ı am waiting for you nettune. hey are you there. ı am here.. :D

Nettuno

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
12 Şub 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
no,i know how to post.Its same way to post messages for all languages.
I want english language forum here.Thats i can speak.I want to speak and pray with you all.I'am not alien from neptune,i work to find Muslim brothers-sisters to speak and explain myself

mervenur1

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
12 Haz 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
as kardeşim hosgeldın hayırlı paylasımlar selametle

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
:) you are verry funny nettuno of course you are not alien from neptune. :) ok ı unders you but ı think no one cant understand your writting in here. :( no one cant know inglish :( this is the reason no one answer of your questions ı think.

Nettuno

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
12 Şub 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
thanks alot for your answers my friend ,may Allah bless you
who is the admin here? can you tell me him i want an english forum here.Little little one.Maybe some people know english but my messages don't appear into others posted. :(

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
ok inşallah admin answers to you. :( ı think you are not wanna talking with me nettuno. ok then bye bye. good luck. but ı am here ok.

Nettuno

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
12 Şub 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
i wanna talk to you of course,it sights no one speak english here except you but i think people get boring answering me.anyway

Dünya-Ahireti

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Şub 2009
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Allahı tanıyan bir yabancı için, Ona yabancı olan bin akraba feda!

gaye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Katılım
6 Mar 2008
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
yes unfortunately no one speak english else from me in here. are you wanna chat with me ı am here nettuno. where are you here rightnow.

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kişiler

Üst Alt